- 2000 - Lightshow on the frontal of University of Iceland, with dance and music (Reykjavík Cultural city of Europe).
- 2001 - Lightshow on Kópavogur church(Kópavogskirkja), with The Theater of Kópavogur.
- 2005 - Winter festival of Reykjavík. Lightshow on Hallgrímskirkja (Dom of Hallgrímur in Reykjavík). Cooperator, Hörður Áskelsson, organplayer at the church.
- 2006 - Winter festival of Reykjavík at Austurvöllur. Multi-art show in cooperation with many artists.
- 2006 - Lightshow at an opening ceremony at Hellisheiðarvirkjun.
- 2006 – The awakening of Ægir, the ancient viking god of the ocean. Final act for Lightnights in Reykjanesbær.
- 2007 – Norðanbál wins the competition of a sculpture for Hellisheiðarvirkjun.
- 2007 - Norðanbál designs and builds a cave for a troll in Reykjanesbær.
- 2008 – Winter festival of Reykjavík. multi-art parade in Reykjavík.
Since the year 2009, Norðanbál has organised a workshop for artists in The Old School in Hrísey island.
Members of Norðanbál:
Frosti Friðriksson - Artist, Stage designer
Þorleifur Eggertsson - Architect
Jósep Gíslason -Musician
Skúli Rúnar Hilmarsson - Light designer
Örn Alexandersson - Manager